Tweeter button
Facebook button

play slot games online at Slots Dad

30 patients were treated on scene for chlorine gas inhalation in Green Point at around 9h00 this morning. Another 11 patients with more severe exposure symptoms were rushed to Green Point Day Hospital as well as Grootte Schuur and New Somerset Hospitals by Western Cape Government Health Emergency Medical Services and ER24.

An unmarked Chlorine gas cylinder found on the corner of Bay and Fritz Sonnenberg roads, opposite the City Park building is believed to be responsible for the incident.

chlorine gas exposure can result in symptoms of acute airway obstruction including wheezing, coughing, chest tightness, and dyspnea.

It's only fair to share...Share on FacebookTweet about this on Twitter

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

News
baydu.co.za RUNNER UP in TWO categories! Lifestyle and Entertainment!
View My Stats