The inaugural Tshwane 10s powered by Stor-Age is literally a drop kick away! Happening in less than 10 days, the event will be hosted at Harlequins Rugby Club in Groenkloof, Pretoria from 28 to 29 October and is set to take the Capital by storm.
So what can you expect? Apart from former World Cup Winners making comebacks, EFC Champions in a custom built Dodgeball Cage, Radio and TV celebrities in action, 12 bands on stage and some awesome prizes for best dressed teams and spectators with #HalloweenOlympics as the theme – don’t joke – we don’t know that to expect either! Here are some other highlights to look out for:
· Meet SA Rugby Legends: rub shoulders with Cape Town 10s co-founders Rob Fleck and Bob Skinstad as well as the likes of Bakkies Botha, Victor Matfield, Derick Hougaard, James Dalton and Derick Kuun
· Sensational Entertainment Line-up: Me and Mr Brown, Brent Harris and the Anton Botha Band will get the crowd going on the Friday while Arno Jordaan, Pieter Smith, the Barboza Experience and SA/DC will be on stage on the Saturday whilst DJ’s keep the beats flowing throughout the weekend· Social Olympics: enjoy nail-biting sporting action from more than 100 teams across 7 different sporting codes: rugby, netball, beach volleyball, dodgeball, lawn bowls, touch rugby and squash
· Celebs Galore: a number of SA’s biggest celebs and media personalities will also make their debut and will form part of the celeb team, including: Thando Thabethe, Lunga Shabalala, Ms Cosmo, Nicole da Silva, Janina Oberholzer, Mika Stefano and Arno Jordaan, to mention a few
· 10s Gees: license for you to enjoy the weekend of the year, there really isn’t anything quite like it and there is a reason why the Cape Town 10s has been voted BEST LIVE EXPERIENCE
· The Beer Tent: a gargantuan beer tent to keep the cold ones flowing
· Fancy Dress: expect the most brave, fun and bizarre costumes and insane wardrobe malfunctions as people dress to the weekend theme #HalloweenOlympics
· Amazing Prize: Do not to miss out on this once in a lifetime prize!
o A bakkie load of Biff’s Big 6 braai wood
o 100m of Bakkies Boerewors
o Signed Legend’s Jersey
o Season tickets at Loftus (tough luck if you support the Cheetahs)
o One year free self-storage at Stor-Age
o Red Heart Rum for 1 year
o Castle Beer for 1 year
Hurry along and get your festival tickets via iTickets: www.itickets.co.za
· When: 28 & 29 October 2016 (one week after the Currie Cup Final)
· Where: Harlequins Club, Pretoria.
· What: Social Olympics on juice (Russians allowed :))
· Friday: R50
· Saturday: R100
· Weekend pass: R125
For more information please visit the Tswhane10s website at www.tshwane10s.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For social media updates go to:
· Facebook : https://web.facebook.com/tshwane10s/?_rdr
· Twitter: @Tshwane10s
· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tshwane10s/?hl=en