This from ewn.co.za:
Mentor says she has proof that Zuma was in the same house when the Guptas offered her a ministerial job.
CAPE TOWN – Former African National Congress (ANC) MP Vytjie Mentor has dropped another Gupta bomb.
She took to Facebook this morning saying she has proof that President Jacob Zuma was in the same house when the Gupta family offered her a job.
Full story here:
This form news24.com:
MEDIA STATEMENT STATEMENT BY DEPUTY MINISTER OF FINANCE MR. MCEBISI JONAS (MP)
1. I have decided to respond to and clarify certain questions that have been in the public domain recently. I do so in accordance with my conscience, my political values and the best traditions of my organisation, the ANC, of which I have been a member since my early teens.
2. I regard our Constitution as being sacrosanct and it embraces the values that South Africans struggled for, and what we live by. I was appointed Deputy Minister in terms of the Constitution by the President of the Republic. Any practice that conflicts with the prescripts of the constitution must be challenged in the interest of our democracy and the accountability we have to our people. The ANC that we have been and continue to be proud members of, has offered us the opportunity to serve our country, an honour that I do not take for granted. My historical commitment to the liberation of our people has not waned.
Full story here:
Jerry Seinfeld drives off with $22.2 MILLION after selling 17 of his prized classic cars
- Comedian sold 15 Porsches and two Volkswagens for $22,244,500
- Said he was selling his cars so that other collectors could enjoy them
- One of the cars on sale was the same model that James Dean was driving when he fatally crashed in 1955
Everyone knows he’s an auto enthusiast, as his Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee show proves.
But even Jerry Seinfeld needs to clean out his garage from time to time.
The 61-year-old sold 17 of his classic cars, mostly Porsches, at the weekend, netting a stunning $22,244,500, the New York Daily News reported on Monday.
Click on link for video
Full story here:
Fri 18 March – Barry Hilton comedy.
Venue: Café Roux, The Farm Village, Noordhoek.
Address: 270 Chapman`s Peak Drive.
Tickets: R150.00 Time:
Dinner from 19h00. Show from 20h30.
Bookings: go to www.caferouxsessions.co.za or book at www.webtickets.co.za
Contact for enquiries: email@example.com / 021 789 2538
- HWBOT World Tour 2016
A first for South Africa! The HWBOT World Tour is a series of overclocking events held across seven countries and five continents, where the next generation of overclockers can learn, share and compete.
HWBOT World Tour will be making its second stop for 2016 at rAge Cape Town and will feature:
– World Series for Amateurs: Overclocking workshops for amateurs will be held on Friday from 11h00 – 18h00 andSaturday from 10h00 – 18h00. If you’re interested in signing up for this you can do so at their stand. The top four overclockers will go through to a semi-final on Sunday morning and the final will take place from 12h00. Continue reading
Scandal! weekdays at 7:30PM on e.tv and eHD on OpenView HD (Channel 104) and DStv (Channel 194).
Phehello (Dustbin Man) makes his eagerly awaited return to Scandal!
Scandal! viewers have been eagerly awaiting the moment Phehello makes his way back on screens and now that wait is over. Phehello, also known as Dustbin Man, was responsible for a reign of terror he bestowed on Lerumo and Anzani. Manipulative, deceptive and graced with extreme intelligence, Phehello is always one to have an ace up his sleeve. His deepest and darkest secrets will be revealed in the upcoming episodes of Scandal! Continue reading
Ajax Cape Town are pleased to announce, yet again, the promotion of another fi ne young talented footballer from the U19 team to the PSL squad. Masilake Phohlongo, has featured frequently in the MultiChoice Diski Challenge team, as well as participated for this year’s PSL team in the ETV Charity Showdown and the Cape Town Cup.
The Langa-born left footed playmaker signed his fi rst professional contract and will join fellow Langa-born player Olwethu Nguye, in the PSL squad along with Bantu Mzwakali from Gugulethu and Ndiviwe Mdabuka from Mfuleni, as the club continues to live up to it’s principle of No Youth No Future.
‘Scara’ as he is affectionately known, joined the Ajax Cape Town youth academy in 2008 at the age of 10, showing the makings of being a true playmaker with the added bonus of being a left footed player who’s silky skills were unstoppable from a young age. Continue reading
The City advises residents that pool backwash should not enter the stormwater system. It is advised to use a recycling system for this backwash.
As part of the City of Cape Town’s commitment to effectively managing and conserving our natural environment, pool owners are advised that in cases where they do not have a recycling system in place, backwash systems should discharge into the sewer system rather than the stormwater system.
Pool backwash is very high in chlorine and other chemicals that can have a destructive effect on the natural environment. If this water is discharged into the stormwater system, it can pose a risk to ecosystems downstream. As such, those who are found to be doing this are liable to a fine of R1 000. Continue reading